Fee

When will DeFi For You system require fee?

  • When Borrower pays interest/penalty, the system collects 20% of Interest/Penalty amount as maintenance fee, the remaining 80% will be transferred to the Lender.
  • When the contract defaults, the system takes 20% of Collateral amount as maintenance fee, the remaining 80% will be transferred to the Lender.

When will Lender receive prepaid fee?

When Borrower pays the principal before the due date. Borrower will have to pay an additional fee (prepaid fee) based on the amount of the principal prepaid. Prepaid will charge 3% of the prepaid principal amount and this fee will be transferred directly to the Lender's wallet.
Last modified 2mo ago