1.What is reputation?
Reputation is the point to present the assessment from the system to the service providers like Lending and Borrowing services in our platform.
2. Why do we distinguish Borrower and Lender reputation?
We distinguish reputation for Borrower and Lender in order to make it transparent and easier for user to look for appropriate partners for each business.
- When users desire to borrow, they can refer to the reputation activities associated with Lenders, which helps to make decision on choosing a Lender. Lender Reputation when selecting "All wallet" equals to total reputations of all wallets
- When users desire to lend someone, they can refer to the reputation activities associated with Borrowers , which helps to make decision on choosing a Borrower. Borrower reputation when selecting "All wallet" equals to average reputation from all wallets.
3. How is the reputation calculated?
When you start using our Defi for You and connect to a wallet, the default reputation is 0. Once there are any of following activities, you will get/deduct reputation
4. Where can I view my reputation?
It can be found in "User profile" for all wallets or every single one like below.